1. The Information We Collect And Store
We may collect and store the following information when running our Service:
Information You Provide. We may collect personal information that can be used to contact or identify you, and may include information such as an individual’s name, email address, mailing address, telephone number, and payment or bank account details (“Personal Information”).
When you invite others to join Routine, you provide us with certain contact information that allows us to send an invitation. We may also receive Personal Information through other users, for example if they have tried to give you access to a Routine account or refer Routine to you. It is your responsibility to ensure that your Personal Information is up-to-date.
2. How We Use Personal InformationPersonal Information.
3. Information Sharing and DisclosureYour Use.
4. Changing or Deleting Your Information
You can access and modify the Personal Information associated with your Account by contacting us atc email@example.com. Please note that if you signed up using Third Party Account, you may have to access and modify the Personal Information associated with your Third Party Account in order to modify certain of the Personal Information associated with your Account. If you want us to delete your Personal Information and your Account, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your request. We will take steps to delete your information as soon as is practicable, but some information may remain in archived/backup copies for our records or as otherwise required by law.
5. Data Retention
We will retain your information for as long as your Account is active or as needed to provide you the Services. If you are a User and wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you Services, you may delete your account. We may retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. Consistent with these requirements, we will try to delete your information quickly upon request. Please note, however, that there might be latency in deleting information from our servers and backed-up versions might exist after deletion. Only the User may request that an Account be deleted.
The security of your information is important to us. We follow generally accepted standards to protect the information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of electronic transmission or storage is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our website, you can contact us at email@example.com.
7. Our Policy Toward ChildrenOur Services are not directed to persons under 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with Personal Information without their consent, he or she should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with Personal Information, we will take steps to delete such information from our files.
8. Contacting Us